HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
The Sr. QA Automation Engineer aids in the creation and maintenance of applications used by both internal and external clients. This includes the support, design and development of the existing test suite, as well as, participation in company-wide QA discussions and plans on overall improvement efforts. This role helps to facilitate high quality feedback to the team using a combination of automated and manual testing, if necessary.
The successful candidate will be a skilled engineer that knows how to be a team player.
- Collaborate with the development team, providing current status QA planning, test design, implementation and execution that supports the team’s portfolio of applications across HedgeServ business solutions
- Collaborate with the QAs, business analysts, and product owner to follow application functionality and participate in team planning activities
- Take part daily in the investigation of failures, maintenance and reporting of regression suites
- Collaborate with QA members from other teams on testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include: software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, application quality metrics, and reporting approaches
- Participate in retrospectives and continuous improvement efforts with team
Pre-Requisite Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in product QA and testing
- 3-5 years of experience with test automation (i.e., Selenium, Cucumber, Behave)
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – pyUnit, pyTest, MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.
- Experience using CI/CD tools and practices
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going learning
- Experienced with agile software development, alongside exposure to release and change management practices a plus
- Experience in financial services industry a plus