The Automation QA aids in the creation and maintenance of applications used by both internal and external clients. This includes the support, design, and development of the existing test suite and participation in company-wide QA discussions and plans on overall improvement efforts. This role helps to facilitate high-quality feedback to the team using a combination of automated and manual testing, if necessary.
- Collaborate with the development team, providing current status QA planning, test design, implementation, and execution that supports the team’s portfolio of applications across HedgeServ business solutions
- Collaborate with the QAs, business analysts, and product owner to follow application functionality and participate in team planning activities
- Take part daily in the investigation of failures, maintenance, and reporting of regression suites
- Collaborate with QA members from other teams on testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include: software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, application quality metrics, and reporting approaches
- Participate in retrospectives and continuous improvement efforts with team
- At least 5 years of experience in product QA and testing.
- 3 years working experience with any of the programming languages: C#, python, java.
- 5 years Working experience of tests framework, unit test, integration test, functional test, BDD, end to end test.
- 3 years of experience with test automation.
- 3 years of Working experience of REST API Testing.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning.
- Experience with agile software development, alongside exposure to release and change management practices a plus.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.