HedgeServ is a hedge fund administration company that features a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of individual hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in New York, London, Boston, Cork, Dublin, Luxembourg, Sydney, Cayman, Krakow & Sofia.
The Software Engineer aids in the creation and maintenance of applications used by both internal and external clients. This includes partnering with other developers, testers, application support engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers to ensure a smooth development and operational pipeline. This role focuses on Python and Angular applications.
The successful candidate will be a skilled engineer that knows how to execute and innovate in a modern and dynamic environment.
- Produce high quality code with a combination of code reviews, pairing, and continuous delivery
- Collaborate with QA team members in the creation and maintenance of automated tests and enhancing testing tools
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team members to understand and address business needs
- Collaborate with Operations teams to ensure applications operate effectively and efficiently in production
- Collaborate across teams to understand and improve our technical practices
- Working in a team which values unit and acceptance testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Software development experience 0-3 years
- Working in teams who value unit and acceptance testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Agile best practices and values
Nice to have:
- OOP language experience
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git/SVN)
- Familiarity with building RESTful APIs
- Willingness to work on both the UI and server-side components
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Attractive compensation package
- Extensive set of benefits – public transport card, food vouchers, additional premium health care insurance, Multisport card and others
- Additional vacation days – 25 days in the beginning, with 1 added for every year in the company (up to 5 additional days)
- Amazing brand-new office in the heart of Sofia – high-class development equipment, breath-taking views, fully-packed kitchen with free food and drinks (subject to change dependant on Covid restrictions).
- Flexibility in working hours and to work from home
Please send your CV to our Recruitment team via HR_Bulgaria@hedgeserv.com
Connect & follows us on LinkedIn here.