HedgeServ is a hedge fund administration company that features a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of individual hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in New York, London, Boston, Cork, Dublin, Luxembourg, Sydney, Cayman, Krakow & Sofia.
You will be part of a highly-skilled, motivated and FUN team where:
- Individuality, creativity, craftsmanship and culture matter!
- Focus is on Agile best practices and values.
- Constant collaboration and strive for improvement is the norm.
- Development is solely for company’s own products.
- Collaborate with the development team, providing QA planning, test design, implementation and execution of tests.
- Work with the QAs, business analysts, and product owner to understand application functionality and participate in team planning activities.
- Daily investigation of failures, maintenance and reporting of regression suites of tests.
- Build testing strategies and tactical plans for QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, application quality metrics, and reporting approaches.
The right candidate for the job must have:
(attitude, personality and intelligence can substitute for some)
- At least 2 years of experience in product QA and testing.
- Experience with test automation (i.e., Selenium, Cucumber, Behave)
- Experience using CI/CD tools and practices.
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going learning.
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Work in a relatively small team, but have the support of a large global organization
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
- Learn that there is more to being a great developer than just being able to win a late-night hackathon
- Learn not just how to write elegant code, but how to deliver and get it into production
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Learn how to balance development speed against operational stability
- Be free to make many of your own decisions
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia
- Practice your web development skills
- Become a better software craftsman!