The Development – QA department main role is to automate business process and create new tests in order to improve the test coverage of our code.
Client QA team in which the candidate will work has as a focus to replicate in automated way the daily usage of our products. We are basically the very last line of defense between bugs and our customers.
The Python Developer focuses on extending, improving and maintaining our existing automation framework. The Python Developer will be working closely with their team, Business Analysts, Developers and Tech Ops teams with the goal of ensuring that our business process-oriented test framework is written in beautiful, clean, fast, idiomatic Python code.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping design and develop a fully automated, cloud ready, highly resilient, and highly observable complex automation framework.
- Produce high quality code with a combination of code reviews, pairing, and continuous delivery
- Heavily involved in development of our infrastructure automation with focus on replicating as close as possible the actual user interactions with our products
- Highly focused on growing and scaling the automation framework in order to accommodate automated testing for more of our clients
- Collaborate with different teams inside our company in order to understand and address business needs
- Two years of proven experience as a Python developer
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented design
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git/SVN)
- Experience with SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience with Pandas (Python Data Analysis Library)
- Very good understanding of Solid Principles
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Experience with Power Shell
- Experience with messaging framework (SonicMQ, RabbitMQ, KAFKA, Tibco RV, etc.)
- Exposure to AWS (SQS, SNS, Lambdas, etc.)
- Open minded and friendly person
- Team player
- Willingness to do the extra step when needed
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Be free to make many of your own decisions
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia