HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
The Product Manager will report to the Product Owner responsible for the front-end application stack. The primary application this person will support is our business intelligence tool. They will facilitate the rollout of the application(s) concentrating on relationships with our customers and sourcing feedback to help improve our tools. In co-ordination with other team members the Product Manager will plan, complete, and deliver development tasks. Primary stakeholders for this role include clients, business subject matter experts, developers, and the quality assurance team.
- Demos/Presentations to external and internal stakeholders
- Regularly updating business owners to ensure requirements are being met and that users understand the product and are aware of project progress and released features
- Creating, publishing, and delivering training materials and documentation to ensure education and knowledge transfer.
- Provide level 1 support on escalated production issues to ensure understanding and planning resolution
- Research and planning of new features, translating end-user business requirements into value-added deliverables, working on creating well defined and structured JIRA cards for development tasks
- Sprint iteration planning, spec building, collaborative design, user empathy, and strategic analysis
- Daily updates with the entire team focusing on workshopping ‘stories’ to ensure developers and QA engineers understand the business requirements and the desired end user experience
- Daily cross-functional support on all project stakeholder levels as the ‘application owner’ – this includes development & QA, technology release team, and business owners
- Creating test scenarios, UAT, and software candidate validations prior to candidate release
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in the financial services industry
- Previous experience with dashboards or other types of data visualizations (Power BI, Tableau, or similar)
- Agile, Scrum, or other experience with SDLC
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in SQL preferred
- Proficient in JQL preferred