HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting, investor services and fund administration. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
As we continue through a period of growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We’re seeking college graduates who are decisive, energetic, and self-starting. We expect successful candidates to assume considerable responsibility within six to twelve months, serving as the primary point of contact on three to six client relationships, help to on-board new clients with the guidance of senior team members, and participate in cross-team projects.
In addition to a focus on traditional middle office responsibilities such as trade capture, valuations, and break resolution; the candidate will be expected to take ownership of customized client requests, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
We have found success with ex-fund employees, former public accountants, personable data junkies, and those that quickly become dissatisfied with the bureaucracy that large corporate environments provide.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- College graduates with an analytical mind and appetite for learning.
- A familiarity with excel is required and an understanding of relational databases is a plus.
- Influential team players who make decisions with the firm in mind and are ego-less when seeking the best idea.
- Motivated High Performers who can accomplish amazing amounts of important work and excel during short sprints.
- Clear and persuasive communicators, who can articulate their actions, identify root causes, and suggest improved ideas.
- Adaptable coalition builders, who listen and understand, weighing information before making decisions.