Investor Services Graduate
Who are we?
At HedgeServ we recruit, train, and motivate top graduates on an on-going basis. Here, a graduate can expect to have a challenging role where they can develop valuable skills and design a clear path for their career advancement. Our culture of excellence is underpinned by teamwork and everyone makes contributions to their clients and to the success of the organization.
Investor Services Department
The HedgeServ Investor Services department has an established global presence, with operations located in the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Poland, and USA. Through the company’s continued growth, the team is seeking candidates to expand our operations in Poland. The team currently services a mix of private equity, hedge funds and hybrid structures. Using our proprietary technology, clients and investors experience an interactive, end to end, industry leading service. The team works with its clients and investors to introduce new technology solutions to continuously meet the demands of an ever-changing industry to support unique client structures and operating models.
As an Investor Services Administrator you will be responsible for the execution of challenging tasks in the Investor Services Department. They shall be executed within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supportive supervision and guidance of a supervisor and manager. You can expect to be seen as a key member of the team, involved in all matters.
Every Investor Services Administrator will receive the excellent Induction Training, in addition to both compulsory training as well as technical and personal development. HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all. We focus on adding value to our clients every day.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Review investor transaction instructions to ensure all requisite information is provided.
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions
- Liaise with investors to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documentation is provided by investors
- Reconcile the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and notify all discrepancies to supervisor
- Preparation of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and for payment of fees
- Preparation of Investor Reporting and client reporting
- Distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements
- Preparation of investor audit requests
- Establish good working relationship with other HedgeServ departments
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
- Should be flexible in terms of their approach and work ethic should be focused and results orientated
- Should be self-motivated
- and have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect and follows us on LinkedIn here
Please view our privacy statement here.