Investor Services Director
Dublin, IE – remote
The Investor Services Director is responsible for all aspects of the Investor Services and Transfer Agency processes and is charged with providing a first-rate service to clients. This role contributes to the development and implementation of system, procedural and operational enhancements and as such requires a solid understanding of service requirements and Hedge Fund Administration.
The Investor Services Director will be required to execute the below listed tasks under the supervision and guidance of a Managing Director. The Director will receive the requisite Induction Training in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional client-specific and industry training may be provided by the Managing Director.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
The below list is not finite and may be added to. The combination of tasks required to be executed will vary depending on client structure, client requirements and business needs.
- Work as part of a team of managers, directors and managing directors, who have ongoing responsibility for developing all aspects of HedgeServ services
- Participate in new client meetings demonstrating Hedge Investor and outlining HedgeServ’s solution to their needs
- Responsible for investor services recruitment, training and performance evaluations
- Understand the regulatory environment in conjunction with the Compliance Department to ensure HedgeServ’s full compliance with such regulations
- Responsible for all aspects of investor transaction processing, reporting, and dealing with ad hoc client requests
- Ensure the HedgeServ Investor Services team operates within a clearly defined, documented and tested control environment
- Responsible for documentation review upon initialization of new clients and the take-on of clients from other administrators
- Resolve all employee issues in conjunction with HR and the MD group
- Resolve complex AML/KYC documentation issues in conjunction with the Compliance department and MLRO where required
- Handling complex calls from investors and clients
- Identify areas for improvement in processes, personnel, structure and discuss with Managing Director
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the NAV, QA and Compliance departments within HedgeServ
- Manage multiple client relationships ensuring constant liaison with both the client and the relevant NAV Director ensuring consistency and quality of service
HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide range of experience to all levels of employee. As such an Investor Services Director should be flexible and willing to adapt.
The Investor Services Director should be capable of managing teams of up to 30 staff in both an office and remote working environment, servicing multiple clients with various requirements and deadlines .
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
Minimum of 9 years’ experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm at a senior level with at least 3 of those at Manager level. Alternative Hedge Fund experience may be considered.
Min. 2.2 honors degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both within a team structure and individually
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge
- Reliable and Dependable
- Ability to positively influence team morale
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here