HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
An Investor Services Administrator will be required to execute the following tasks in the Investor Services Department. They shall be executed within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supervision and guidance of a supervisor and manger. Every Investor Services Administrator will receive the requisite Induction Training in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional client-specific training is provided by the supervisor and manager within the team.
HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all levels of employee. As such the successful candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt.
The below list is not finite and may be added to. The combination of tasks required to be executed will vary depending on both client structure and client requirements.
- Review investor transaction instructions to ensure all requisite information is provided. Follow up with investor for further clarification where required.
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions.
- Liaise with investors to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely.
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documentation is provided by investors.
- Ensure appropriate FATCA/CRS documentation is provided by investors
- Input Investor Transactions on HedgeInvestor® (HedgeServ proprietary Investor Services System).
- Reconcile the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and notify all discrepancies to supervisor.
- Preparation of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and for payment of fees.
- Investor Reporting – prepare investor reports, including but not limited to Investor Statements and Contract Notes for distribution to investors.
- Client Reporting – prepare client reports, including but not limited to, Capital Activity Report, ERISA Report, Authorised Share Capital Reports for distribution to clients.
- General Investor Services – fielding general requests from investors including, but not limited to, requests for duplicate investors statements, enquiries on previous transaction activities, performance requests whilst at all times ensuring that all communication is with authorized person.
- Distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements.
- Preparation of investor audit requests.
- Establish good working relationship with other HedgeServ departments.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- Flexible in terms of their approach and work ethic.
- Focused and results orientated
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills