HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
The Implementation Team is responsible for onboarding new clients to the HedgeServ platform. This includes, but is not limited to, running weekly calls with clients; creating and maintaining project plans and internal databases; collecting and organizing client documentation; setting up connectivity with prime brokers; granting and maintaining client access to HedgeServ systems; and coordinating any ad hoc client deliverables. The Supervisor will have the opportunity to work closely with both HedgeServ Senior Leadership and key client contacts.
The ideal candidate for this role is personable, client-service oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ability to drive a task to completion is critical. Previous experience in financial services or the alternative assets industry is a must. The candidate will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge base as it pertains to fund administration as well as develop their leadership and management skills.
- Create and maintain project plans detailing key milestones of the client onboarding process
- Organize and lead weekly status meetings with clients for the duration of an implementation
- Maintain relationships and operational workflows with prime brokers/trading counterparties
- Coordinate the review of fund organizational documents
- Maintain security pricing matrices and client affirmations packets
- Coordinate external client access to proprietary systems
- Participate in operational due diligence meetings and reviews
- Ad hoc projects, initiatives, and reporting for Senior Management that promote overall client satisfaction
- In conjunction with the team’s Manager, supervise Associates on the Implementation Team
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in financial services or related field
- Learn quickly in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Consistently produce error-free work
- Simultaneously manage and prioritize across multiple workflows while making informed decisions with confidence
- Collaborate within a small team and foster a culture of client-first service across the firm’s operating groups
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)