The Development – QA department main role is to automate business process and create new tests in order to improve the test coverage of our code.
Client QA team in which the candidate will work has as a focus to replicate in automated way the daily usage of our products. We are basically the very last line of defense between bugs and our customers.
The DevOps Engineer focuses on extending, improving and maintaining our existing automation framework. The DevOps Engineer will be working closely with his team, Business Analysts, Developers and Tech Ops teams with the goal of ensuring that the existing business process-oriented test framework will be successfully migrated to AWS.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping design and develop a fully automated, cloud ready, highly resilient, and highly observable automation framework.
- Heavily involved in development and migration of our existing infrastructure automation to AWS
- Highly focused on growing and scaling the automation framework in order to accommodate automated testing for more of our clients
- Promotes and enforce CI best practices inside our Team
- Collaborate with different teams inside our company in order to understand and address business needs
Job Requirements for the role
- Two years of proven experience as a Dev Ops Engineer
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline)
- Experience in managing servers in managing containers – Docker and Kubernetes/AWS EKS
- Experience with programming language – preferably Python
- Experience with Linux systems (CentOS/Amazon Linux)
Nice to have:
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with CD tools
- Open minded and friendly person
- Team player
- Willingness to do the extra step when needed
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Be free to make many of your own decisions
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here