HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
HedgeServ offers an outsourced AML Officer Service to its fund administration clients. HedgeServ is currently seeking a manager to work within the AML Officer Services team to provide support for HedgeServ’s client appointed Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers. The candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Assist the Head of the AML Compliance Officer Department in all aspects of provision of the AML Officer Services
- Mange the testing of know your customer information collected on investors to ensure compliance with HedgeServ’s policies and procedures and the Cayman AML/CFT Regime
- Review any investors which have positive matches to sanctions lists and escalate as appropriate
- Review client provided representation letters for investment risk ratings or sanctions monitoring, where applicable.
- Preparation and review of client and board reporting
- Liaise with clients, directors and internal parties as necessary
- Establish good working relationships with other HedgeServ Departments
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience:
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a compliance role or financial services administration role with an emphasis on AML/CFT
- Professional Compliance Qualification, e.g. ACAMS, would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team structure and individually
- IT literate