HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
The Angular Developer creates and maintains the applications used by both internal and external clients. This includes partnering with other developers, testers, application support engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers to ensure a smooth development and operational pipeline. This role focuses on Angular applications.
The successful candidate will be a skilled engineer that knows how to execute and innovate in a modern and dynamic environment.
- Produce high quality code with a combination of code reviews, pairing, and continuous delivery
- Collaborate with QA team members in the creation and maintenance of automated tests and enhancing testing tools
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team members to understand and address business needs
- Collaborate with Operations teams to ensure applications operate effectively and efficiently in production
- Collaborate across teams to understand and improve our technical practice
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 2+ years of OOP language experience especially Python is a plus.
- Working in teams who value unit and acceptance testing, particularly Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Adeptness with well factored unit tests, the mocking/stubbing of appropriate boundaries, and dependency injection
- Willingness to work on both the UI and server side components
- Experience supporting applications in production
- Familiarity with Linux a plus
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Experience with web sockets, HTML/CSS a plus
- Experience working with distributed systems a plus
- Financial experience a plus
Please send your Resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com