Recruitment Manager – Europe & Australia
Dublin, IE – WFH available
Recruitment Team @ HedgeServ
The Recruitment Manager will report directly to the HR Director Europe & Australia and will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Recruitment team and the management of two experienced recruiters. We at HedgeServ place a huge value on hiring the best talent and continuing the growth of our business, this role will focus on ensuring our recruitment strategy is aligned with that ethos whilst actively supporting our growth. The successful candidate for this role will be a hands-on individual with the ability to deliver the strategic agenda of HedgeServ’s recruitment needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and engage the recruitment team with a continuous improvement mindset and a focus on standards and quality.
- Build and foster relationships with senior business leaders as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and meet global hiring requirements.
- Lead with an agile mindset, focused on problem solving through creative solutions, and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Source candidates for specific vacancies and develop talent pools for existing and future requirements.
- End to end management of open positions for specific entities – Ireland, Luxembourg & Sydney
- Work with hiring managers to produce job descriptions and determine appropriate selection criteria and requirements.
- Practice excellent candidate management across all processes to ensure a superior candidate experience.
- Manage, contribute & monitor HedgeServ’s online and social media presence, maximizing the employer brand reach through all relevant channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and local platforms.
- Management of employer branding strategy, career fairs and marketing projects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and lead continuous improvement projects to ensure we focus positive candidate experience across all our office locations.
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing within your region.
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new ATS within the business.
- Adhere to agreed KPIs and metrics for successful delivery of a strong talent acquisition process and provide metrics on costings and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Act as an SME for all talent acquisition queries and be the point of contact for stakeholders based across all locations.
- Develop and coach internal managers on “best practice” recruitment approaches and hiring processes.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 8 + years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting, with 2 + years at manager level.
- Strong people management experience with a focus on coaching and developing team members.
- A strong team player with the ability to bring a hands-on approach to achieve results.
- Workday experience an advantage.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a relevant field.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering recruitment strategies across multiple locations.
- Experience managing complex, high-profile recruitment projects and multiple campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and C Level leaders.
- A positive and results focused mindset.
- Highly organized and flexible.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here