Recruitment Specialist – Europe & Australia
Dublin, IE – WFH available
HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator providing a unique client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge funds, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds. HedgeServ has offices in Dublin, Cork, London, Luxembourg, Krakow, Sofia, New York, Boston, Sydney and Grand Cayman.
Recruitment Team @ HedgeServ
The Recruitment Specialist will report directly to the HR Director, Europe & Australia and will own the full recruitment lifecycle and process for Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia. You will ideally have high volume in-house recruitment and coordination experience, running the recruitment process end to end. We at HedgeServ place a huge value on hiring the best talent and continuing the growth of our business. This role will give you the opportunity to support our growth and make a real contribution to the success of our talent strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruitment process for Ireland, Luxembourg & Australia, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Advertise roles on the relevant recruitment websites; shortlist and screen candidates for interview.
- Proactively source candidates for open roles, including direct sourcing on LinkedIn.
- Work with HR and hiring managers to onboard new hires, ensuring the onboarding process is smooth and effective.
- Assist with recruitment fairs, graduate recruitment and marketing projects.
- Work with the global recruitment team to ensure the adoption of globally consistent practices, a continuous improvement mindset and a focus on standards and quality.
- Build and foster relationships with senior business leaders as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and meet global hiring requirements.
- Lead with an agile mindset, focused on problem solving through creative solutions, and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Manage, contribute & monitor HedgeServ’s online and social media presence, maximizing the employer brand reach through all relevant channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and local platforms.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to ensure we focus on providing a positive candidate experience across the relevant office locations.
- Assist with the implementation of a new ATS within the business.
- Adhere to agreed KPIs and metrics for successful delivery of a strong talent acquisition process and provide metrics on costings and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Act as an SME for all talent acquisition queries and be the point of contact for stakeholders based across all locations.
- Develop and coach internal managers on “best practice” recruitment approaches and hiring processes.
- Support the HR Director with data analytics and metrics as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 3 + years of experience with high volume recruitment across multiple teams.
- Excellent time management and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong communication skills with a focus on knowledge sharing.
- Workday experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and C Level leaders.
- A positive and results focused mindset.
- Highly organized and flexible.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here