HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
We at HedgeServ place a huge value on hiring the best talent and continuing the growth of our business. The Recruiter will play an essential role in this growth by acting as an ambassador for HedgeServ in the local Dallas market. The primary function of this role is to provide full operational and administrative support in recruitment for the Dallas office whilst contributing to the accomplishment of other human resource objectives. In addition to recruiting, this is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in other areas of HR including onboarding, benefits, learning and development, policies and ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate the recruitment of 30+ open roles at a time in our Dallas office across a range of departments and teams in line with HedgeServ’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for advertising roles, screening and shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and collating feedback.
- Actively track the candidate life cycle with a focus on accurate reporting and metrics through excel and other methods.
- Focus on meeting set KPI’s regarding candidate sourcing, time to hire, time to fill, offer to acceptance rate and vacancy fill rate and providing regular reporting updates to management.
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods and tools including Boolean searches, job boards, LinkedIn recruiter and networking.
- Ensure all candidates receive a positive experience with regular updates on their application and next steps.
- Manage the offer process by managing the candidate and hiring manager expectations and ensuring a high offer to acceptance rate.
- Remain fully aware of emerging trends in the recruitment market and work with management to ensure that HedgeServ can be prepared for such changes.
- Working with Hiring Managers to develop interview skills and act as a point of knowledge for the teams.
- Research industry networking events and opportunities to promote the HedgeServ employer brand.
- Proactively develop strong professional relationships with colleges and act as the lead for campus recruiting for our graduate program.
- Arrange career fairs and marketing materials to represent HedgeServ at career fairs and events throughout the year.
- Full responsibility for the administration and data input for our recruitment processes daily.
- Assist HR team with the implementation of a new Applicant Tracking System.
- Working on HR projects and initiatives as required.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 2-3 years recruitment experience, financial/accounting recruitment a distinct advantage.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a relevant field.
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience an advantage.
- Experience with Workday applicant tracking system a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting in the local market with a high offer to acceptance rate.
- Extensive candidate sourcing experience to include Boolean searches, LinkedIn and networking.
- Computer literate with strong skills in MS office.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders clearly and effectively.
- Strong experience in an administrative capacity with the ability to complete work to a high standard.
- Highly organized and flexible.