HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
As we continue through a period of growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We’re seeking professionals with three to seven years of experience who are decisive, energetic, and self-starting. The position will expose the candidate to Hedge Fund trading desks, various counterparties, industry platforms, and a wide array of OTC products. They will be equally responsible for overseeing the work of more junior members of the team and participating in their mentorship.
- Mentor junior staff on various financial products as well as process improvement
- Work with the client, internal teams and brokers to ensure daily cash and position reconciliations are being completed efficiently to mitigate risk
- Assist in managing esoteric OTC documentation process
- Maintain strong relationships with trading parties, internal and external stakeholders
- Institute innovative technological solutions to solve client requests in conjunction with our business development team
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 3-7 years of experience in a middle office or trade support role
- Exposure to various financial products: IRS, Swaptions, Basis Swaps, XCCY Swaps, Variance/Volatility Swaps, FX Options(exotics), TRS , Futures
- Self-motivated team player with a client-service oriented approach
- Very strong excel skills
- Proven problem solving ability
Please send your Resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com