The HR Manager will report directly to the Global Head of HR and will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department in Sofia. The Human Resources Manager will contribute in a meaningful way to the accomplishment of the Human Resources objectives, which support our high-performance culture of quality, productivity and standards. This is an opportunity for you to work with exceptional professionals in a fast paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment. This position is a hands-on operational role with exposure to senior stakeholders both locally and internationally.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Manage the HR requirements for the Sofia office which currently supports approx. 100+ employees with significant growth plans for 2021
- Lead and manage 1 HR employee to develop best practice HR operations with a continuous improvement mindset and a focus on standards and quality
- Manage the onboarding, transfer and off boarding processes with a strong focus on employee experience
- Management of our compensation and benefits practices and administration, including liaising with providers, conducting market research and advising and answering internal queries. Manage and oversee the monthly payroll submission to finance for Sofia, including monitoring of working schedules in line with employee contract types .
- Management & oversight of HR operational processes, with the head of HR, including probations, exit interviews, absence management, wellbeing, CSR, and benefits administration.
- Manage internal global mobility process including visa/work permit applications for all locations.
- Reporting on key HR metrics including, daily tracking and reporting of headcount and open vacancies.
- Effectively partner with operational leads to proactively manage employee relations and provide guidance of all HR related matters.
- Assist with the resolution of grievances and disciplinary matters in line with company policies.
- Keep abreast of all Employment law updates and inform HR team of same.
- Coach and train managers and employees on the annual performance review process..
- Provide support & guidance to other HR team members on handling challenging ER/HR situations.
- Ensure HR compliance with GDPR requirements.
- Working closely with recruitment and training teams and international HR teams.
- Working with Learning & Development team to roll out training programs and initiatives in soft skills across all levels at the office.
- Contributing to ad hoc projects as required.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Min 8 years generalist HR experience, ideally in a multinational / international organization
- Strong working knowledge of local employment legislation and labor code, including different contract types.
- Fluent English
- Workday experience a distinct advantage.
- A leader with strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and discretion with well-developed judgement.
- High level of initiative and proactivity with a hands-on, can do approach.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask.
- Good analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A proven track record of supporting the business with practical HR interventions and a focus on results.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Additionally, experience of Workday HR system, highly beneficial.
- A focus on continuous professional development and continuous improvement.
- An ability to constructively challenge to ensure a positive outcome for all parties.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here