Who we are
HedgeServ is a uniquely capable, full-service global fund administrator. We deliver integrated front, middle and back office services to investment managers. We support all investment types, including hedge funds, and service over $350 billion of assets under administration through over 200 client relationships. We have over 1200 professionals globally across offices in Dublin, Cork, Krakow, Sofia, New York, Boston, Luxembourg, Sydney and Cayman.
At HedgeServ we recruit, train, and motivate our graduates on an on-going basis. Here, a graduate can expect a challenging role where you develop valuable skills and design a clear path for your career advancement in our Investor Services department.
What you can expect
At HedgeServ, graduates are in the unique position of gaining exposure to the full fund valuation process, up to and including financial statements. The nature of our working environment encourages development of valuable skills and job stimulation through clear goal setting and in turn makes for swift career advancement. We adopt a blended approach to our graduate development programme mixing on-the-job training with our award winning bespoke technology systems, as well as classroom based and e-learning support from our dedicated training department.
HedgeServ encourages and supports graduates to pursue a professional qualification through our tuition support programme in order to enhance your professional development. As such, we are an accredited employer with ACCA, ACA, CIMA and CPA as well as supporting other post graduate studies relevant to your future career.
We offer a market leading salary and benefits package with regular salary reviews during your graduate development programme. We offer a tailored health and well- being programme; have a very active Sport and Social Club and we are committed to supporting local charities. HedgeServ was recently shortlisted in four categories, including Graduate Employer of the Year, at the Gradireland Awards, recognizing innovation and achievements in our graduate programme.
As an Investor Services Administrator you will be responsible for the execution of challenging tasks in the Investor Services Department. They shall be executed within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supportive supervision and guidance of a supervisor and manager. You can expect to be seen as a key member of the team, involved in all matters.
Every Investor Services Administrator will receive the excellent Induction Training, in addition to both compulsory training as well as technical and personal development. HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all. We focus on adding value to our clients every day.
Below is an outline of key responsibilities:
- Review investor transaction instructions to ensure all requisite information is provided.
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions
- Liaise with investors to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documentation is provided by investors
- Reconcile the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and notify all discrepancies to supervisor
- Preparation of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and for payment of fees
- Preparation of Investor Reporting and client reporting
- Distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements
- Preparation of investor audit requests
- Establish good working relationship with other HedgeServ departments
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum 2.2 Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role you can send us your application by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
To ensure prompt processing of your CV please include the following:
- Expected final year degree result
- Leaving certificate points or equivalent
- Visa status where applicable
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If your CV does not include the above information, your application cannot be processed.
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please view our privacy statement here