HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We’re seeking Hedge Fund professionals with three to eight years of experience who are decisive, energetic, and self-starting. We expect successful candidates to assume considerable responsibility within six to twelve months, serving as the main point of contact on multiple client relationships, independently on-board new clients with the guidance of senior team members, and participate in cross team projects.
In addition to a focus on traditional middle office responsibilities such as trade capture, valuations, and break resolution; the candidate will be expected to take ownership of customized client requests, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives. They also must maintain loan product knowledge to input, review, analyze and process syndicated bank loan portfolios.
We have found success with ex-fund employees, former public accountants, personable data junkies, and those that quickly become dissatisfied with the bureaucracy that large corporate environments provide.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- College graduates with an analytical mind and 3-8 years of hedge fund or similar experience.
- Knowledge of syndicated bank loans and credit markets.
- Work experience with loan administration, loan closing, or loan servicing (reconciling interest rate changes, advances, rollovers, repayments, interest and fee payments and other loan related activity).
- Experience with bank loan administration systems and loan research tools a plus.
- A familiarity with excel is required and an understanding of relational databases is a plus.
- Influential team players who make decisions with the firm in mind.
- Motivated High Performers who can accomplish amazing amounts of important work and excel during short sprints.
- Clear and persuasive communicators, who can articulate their actions, identify root causes, and suggest improved ideas.
- Adaptable coalition builders, who listen and understand, weighing information before making decisions.
- Confident and conscientious persons who learn from their mistakes and take pride in their work.