HedgeServ is a hedge fund administration company that features a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of individual hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in New York, London, Boston, Cork, Dublin, Luxembourg, Sydney, Cayman, Krakow & Sofia.
The API Developer aids in the creation and maintenance of applications used by both internal and external users. This includes partnering with other developers, testers, application support engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers to ensure a smooth development and operational pipeline. This role focuses on NodeJS, Java and Python API services.
- Work on a distributed team to create and maintain applications written in Typescript
- Write high-quality code with comprehensive, well-written tests
- Develop front-end applications in Angular
- Develop and maintain server-side API components
- Produce high quality, versioned, and documented APIs for consumption by in-house services and external tools
- Collaborate across teams to develop APIs that can be built, deployed, managed and scaled effectively
- 3+ years of Python, Java, or TypeScript (Node.js) experience
- Front end development experience is a plus
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Experience with cloud hosting/services is a plus
- Experience with asynchronous messaging is a plus
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Be free to make many of your own decisions
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia
Please send your CV to our Recruitment team via HR_Bulgaria@hedgeserv.com
Connect & follows us on LinkedIn here.