HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets under administration across 210 client relationships, with 1,200+ professionals across our 14 offices in 8 countries. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.
Since its inception, HedgeServ has received multiple accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
To find out more information about HedgeServ, please visit www.hedgeserv.com.
- Assist with preparation of accurate and complete FATCA & CRS filings and ensure all filings are filed within the prescribed deadlines
- Liaise with other operations teams within HedgeServ including Fund Accounting and Investor Services
- Resolve issues and take on special projects or tasks as assigned/required under the supervision and guidance of a Manager or Director within the Regulatory Reporting Team
- Assist with the firm’s implementation of its FATCA & CRS service offerings, including systems integration with a third party provider
- Work with other operating and technology teams to incorporate new workflows into the firm’s overall technology strategy
- Assist in client communications alerting clients of any updates or changes to regulations
- Ensure that client requests are managed appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Reliable, dependable and committed
- Take ownership of designated tasks
Please send your Resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com