The AML Team is responsible for the oversight and support of the Investor Services Financial Crime prevention activities, in particular Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions compliance (AML-CTF and FS).
As an AML Subject Matter Expert, the AML Team Supervisor will provide support and assistance to the AML Team Directors in the management of the team and oversight of adherence to HedgeServ Financial Crime policies and procedures and the promotion of best practice and operational efficiencies within the Investor Services department.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Completing reviews of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation and information relating to investors and their beneficial owners.
- Reviewing and assisting Investor Services personnel in complex cases.
- Name Screening alert investigation.
- Assisting in the Ongoing Monitoring and Suspicion Reporting process, and, where appropriate, assisting in the preparation and submission of reports to Senior Management.
- Assisting in the CDD review and remediation of CDD for investors in transitioned Funds.
- Assisting in the process of file reviews and ongoing refreshing of CDD documentation and information by the Investor Services department.
- Assisting in periodic testing of third-party relationships.
- Assisting in delivery of training on relevant components of the AML-CTF program to the Investor Services department.
- Assisting in the ongoing review and development of the Investor Services Financial Crime policies, procedures and processes to ensure that they are effective and efficient.
- Assisting in the promotion of a strong and robust Financial Crime compliance culture.
- Providing support as required to the AML Team Directors.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- University degree and/or professional/post-graduate qualification required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a compliance/AML role in the financial services industry, preferably within fund administration or fund management.
- Strong background in Irish AML legislation, with experience of Cayman and US AML regulations advantageous.
- Familiarity with a broad spectrum of investor types and legal structures.
- Familiarity with enhanced due diligence on PEPs and high-risk investors.
The successful candidate should:
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Have strong investigative skills.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have the ability to show initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when completing time sensitive tasks.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on LinkedIn here.
Please also view our Privacy Statement here