Be part of a high performing results oriented growing team consisting of 12+ members with a broad range of experience. It is a fast-paced dynamic environment, operating across multiple entities in multiple international locations.
The finance manager reports directly to the senior finance manager and is responsible for the management & oversight of day to day accounts and administration processes for specific HedgeServ entities. We are looking for a proactive, hands on and energetic person with 8+ years’ experience in a busy international accounting environment. The role will be supported by a team of corporate accountants with responsibility for day to day accounting across the HedgeServ European and Australian office locations. You will have had experience in month end processes, financial statement preparation, regulatory reporting, tax compliance, managing the audit process, budget analysis and completed all tasks within a timely and efficient manner. The role also requires an element of research as HedgeServ moves into new markets and involves the review and improvement of ongoing processes whilst maintaining strong controls.
Duties and Responsibilities for multiple entities in multiple countries including Ireland, Australia, Luxembourg, UK, Poland and Bulgaria.
- Leading and managing a team and ensuring a focus on continuous improvement
- Developing a high-performance team through ongoing feedback, support and coaching of employees
- Working with our international offices to establish robust processes and controls across each office location
- Preparing/review accounts to trial balance stage and review of all supporting schedules
- Preparing financial statements and liaise with external auditors
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of Regulatory reporting
- Contribute to the Group budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Prepare/review of VAT/Sales taxes and Corporation Tax returns for all entities
- Research and review of technical accounting issues and ensuring appropriate implementation of relevant changes
- Liaise with our global group offices on a continuous basis
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Min 2.1 in Business Studies, Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA with strong knowledge of IFRS
- 8+ years’ experience in a broad, hands on international financial services accounting role
- An enthusiastic, energetic team player who works well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a consistently high level of accuracy in a busy work environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and team-building skills
- A proven track record of people management and developing a high performing team
- Ability to lead, develop and coach a team
- Computer literate and with strong Microsoft Excel skills
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Connect and follows us on LinkedIn here.
Please view our Privacy Statement here