HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets under administration across 210 client relationships, with 1,200+ professionals across our 14 offices in 8 countries (other locations include Boston, Chicago, Portland, Cayman, Cork, London, Sydney, Poland, Luxembourg, and Bulgaria). HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.
Since its inception, HedgeServ has received multiple accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
To find out more information about HedgeServ, please visit www.hedgeserv.com.
This position is opportunity for someone with no experience as QA or has been in QA for no more than 2 years. Programming skills are required, but programming experience is not.
The Junior Client QA Automation Engineer aids in the creation and maintenance of applications used by both internal and external clients. This includes the design and development of enhancements to the existing tool suite, as well as participation in company-wide QA discussions and plans on overall improvement efforts. This role helps to facilitate high quality feedback to the team using a combination of automated and manual testing, if necessary.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn and work.
- Collaborate with the development and product teams, provide QA test plans, design tests and execute manual and automated tests that supports the team’s portfolio of applications across HedgeServ business solutions
- Collaborate with QA members from other teams regarding testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include: software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, software quality metrics, and reporting approaches
- Learn application functionality and participate in team planning activities
- Develop, maintain, execute and report the results of all different kinds of automated tests
- Participate in retrospectives and continuous improvement efforts
- No or Less than 2 years experience in software testing
- Programming skills, preferably in Python – self-taught or even better experience on a real job
- Familiarity with Agile
- Commitment to on-going learning and self-improvement
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia
Please send your Resume to HR_Bulgaria via HR_Bulgaria@hedgeserv.com