HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets under administration across 200 client relationships, with 1,200+ professionals across our 14 offices in 8 countries (other locations include Boston, Chicago, Portland, Cayman, Cork, London, Sydney, Poland, Luxembourg, and Bulgaria). HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.
Since its inception, HedgeServ has received multiple accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
To find out more information about HedgeServ, please visit www.hedgeserv.com.
Serves as the point person for duties including:
- Assist Facilities Director with all office events/ activities, administrative and general office duties
- Maintenance of office condition and equipment and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organize the office layout, restock supplies, and order stationary and equipment
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and local vendors)
- Assist with mailings
- Maintain Café
- Errands, shopping and ad hoc projects
- Conduct various levels of research as directed by Facilities Director
- Flexibility with work schedule during Tax Season
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Proficiency in online shipping using FedEx, UPS and messenger services
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree
Please send your Resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com