HedgeServ is a hedge fund administration company that features a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of individual hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in New York, London, Boston, Cork, Dublin, Luxembourg, Sydney, Cayman, Poland & Bulgaria.
Our technology hub in Bulgaria was set up in 2012. The office has seen growth and expansion since, and that continues to be a priority for us. We offer excellent opportunities for information technology and development specialists in all fields. We work in a dynamic and collaborative learning environment, partnering closely with colleagues in our international offices.
Employee development is a critical priority at HedgeServ. The Learning & Development team is continually looking for new and innovative ways to offer continuous professional development for our employees. The team is spread across 3 regions and ensures our global employees meet training requirements that include: new hire, refresher, compliance, soft-skills, and more. HedgeServ University, the company’s online learning management system, is maintained by this department as well.
HedgeServ is looking to build a robust intranet portal using Microsoft Office 365. To support this initiative, we are searching for an Office 365 and SharePoint developer who has a strong background in client and team requirements delivery. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with building and maintaining intranet portals and team sites using O365 applications. S/he will possess a thorough understanding of SharePoint and know how to manage site permissions and search architecture effectively. Superior problem solving, communication, time management, attention to detail, and out of the box thinking are also essential.
- Developing solutions using the Office 365 toolset (or other applications)
- Managing site permissions effectively
- Using workflows and forms to maximize efficiency of business processes
- Prioritizing and managing tasks in a fast-paced environment and adhering to deadlines
- Designing user-friendly experiences that are brand compliant and powerful
- Communicating challenges with examples and evidence while making recommendations when necessary
- Researching, analyzing and prototyping new technologies and capabilities (i.e. SharePoint apps) to continuously improve the platform and deliver cutting edge, cost-effective solutions
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Experience working in SharePoint Search Architecture, Customizing the Search Experience and Entity Extraction
- Web application development experience working with CSS/HTML
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps and Flow
- Strong leadership as well as oral and written communication skills
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Fluency in English
A significant advantage would be:
- Experience setting up and configuring third-party apps in SharePoint
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Work in a relatively small team, but have the support of a large global organization
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Be free to make many of your own decisions
- Flexibility in working hours
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia