HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets under administration across 200 client relationships, with 1,200+ professionals across our 14 offices in 8 countries (other locations include Boston, Chicago, Portland, Cayman, Cork, London, Sydney, Poland, Luxembourg, and Bulgaria). HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.
Since its inception, HedgeServ has received multiple accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
To find out more information about HedgeServ, please visit www.hedgeserv.com.
This role will be responsible for various operational requirements surrounding hedge fund regulatory compliance reporting. This includes, but is not limited to, SEC Form PF, CFTC Form CPO-PQR, EU Investment Fund Reporting (AIFMD) and OPERA reporting. The role will also include certain aspects of management reporting, client interactions, regulatory research, presentations and special projects.
- Review & prepare accurate and complete Regulatory Reporting filings and ensure all filings are filed within the prescribed deadlines
- Liaise with other operations teams within HedgeServ including Middle Office, Fund Accounting and Investor Services
- Resolve issues and take on special projects or tasks as assigned
- Supporting the research of new regulatory requirements and educating HedgeServ client service teams on the requirements and how they impact HedgeServ’s clients
- Assist with the firm’s implementation of its regulatory service offerings, including systems integration with a third party provider
- Be responsible for ensuring any software development is scheduled, tested and deployed as it relates to the regulatory compliance service offering
- Work with other operating and technology teams to incorporate new workflows into the firm’s overall technology strategy
- Assist in client communications alerting clients of any updates or changes to regulations or any new regulatory service offerings
- Ensure that client requests for service changes or enhancements are managed appropriately
- 2-4 years of experience as an auditor in the alternative investments space at a national accounting firm
- Computer skills including high degree of Microsoft Excel experience regarding data management, efficiencies and controls
- Financial Product experience (understanding of financial theory and operations for a variety of cash and derivative instruments)
- Organization skills/ability to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities
- Notable oral and written communication skills
- System Testing experience and documentation of system process (i.e., flowcharts)
Please send your Resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com