HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets under administration across 210 client relationships, with 1,200+ professionals across our 14 offices in 8 countries (other locations include Boston, Chicago, Portland, Cayman, Cork, London, Sydney, Poland, Luxembourg, and Bulgaria). HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments.
Since its inception, HedgeServ has received multiple accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings in Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Hedge Fund Expertise and Regulatory Expertise.
To find out more information about HedgeServ, please visit www.hedgeserv.com.
- Process invoices through accounting system and ensure vendors are punctually paid
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations to respective bank statements, general ledgers and cash sheets
- Update fixed assets system and record depreciation journal entries
- Maintain Purchase Order schedule to ensure it is updated timely
- Work closely with corporate accounting team to assist in month-end financial reporting
- Maintain filing system for processed payments for documentation purposes
- Accounting/Finance major, minimum GPA of 3.2. Target graduation date Jan 2021 and on
- Self-motivated and solid team player
- Detail oriented, multi-task, attention to detail and an understanding of the need for accuracy
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to commit minimum of 25 hours per week during school year and 40 hours during summer break
Please send your resume to HR_US via HR_US@hedgeserv.com