Hedge Investor Department:
Due to on-going application development the Hedge Investor Development team is looking to expand. The team collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to fully automate all Investor Services/NAV Accounting/Private Equity key processes and calculations. The team currently consists of analysts and developers across multiple offices including Dublin, New York and Bulgaria.
The Hedge Investor Team work closely with stakeholders from all business units and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for internal operational functions, technology initiatives, and systems enhancements / modifications.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/functionality to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. business users, developers and product owners) to identify system requirements
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to manually test the application’s user interfaces
- Provide on-going support for new functionality and features deployed with each release
- Release validation to ensure the new release has been deployed correctly and is available to the business users
- Manage projects to provide large-scale change or roll-out of new application processes
- Provide Training to users where necessary in partnership with the HedgeServ Training Dept.
- At least 3 years’ experience in NAV / TA
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving and attention to detail
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel skill
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect and follows us on LinkedIn here.
Please view our privacy statement here.