HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator providing a unique client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in Cork, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Krakow, Bulgaria, New York, Boston, Sydney and Grand Cayman.
Product and Portfolio Management
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for innovators who can make an immediate impact on our already successful Product and Portfolio Management team. A Product Manager is responsible for establishing and executing a products roadmap. This incorporates elements of design, testing, release, and support. The specific role we are looking for will own our Front End applications with specific concentration on our latest generation business intelligence tool. The primary stakeholders you’ll interact with are business subject matter experts, developers, and the quality assurance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sprint iteration planning, spec building, collaborative design, user empathy, and strategic analysis
- Research and planning of new features, translating end-user business requirements into value-added deliverables, working on creating well defined and structured JIRA cards for development tasks
- Daily updates with the entire team focusing on workshopping ‘stories’ to ensure developers and QA engineers understand the business requirements and the desired end user experience
- Creating test scenarios, UAT, and software candidate validations prior to candidate release
- Daily cross-functional support on all project stakeholder levels as the ‘application owner’ – this includes development & QA, technology release team, and business owners
- Provide level 1 support on escalated production issues to ensure understanding and planning resolution
- Regularly updating business owners to ensure requirements are being met and that users understand the product and are aware of project progress and released features
- Creating, publishing, and delivering training materials and documentation to ensure education and knowledge transfer.
- Demos/Presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience working at a hedge fund, hedge fund administrator, or related finance field
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Technology (2.2 min)
- Previous experience with dashboards or other types of data visualizations (Power BI, Tableau, or similar)
- Agile, Scrum, or other experience with SDLC
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in JQL
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect and follows us on LinkedIn here